Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Certain Hope - Wall Art

A week or so ago, I shared the song "In Feast or Fallow" with you. One of the great lines in the song is, "My certain hope is in Jesus found." I absolutely love this lyric and wanted to make something to display it in my house. Then as I was browsing on pinterest, and a friend of my pinned a simple piece of art work that I would use as my inspiration.

I simply took some wood scraps from my Dad's shop (luckily he has a full shop where scraps and tools are easy to come by). Then cut them to size, sanded them and glued them together. After some stain and holes to hang it, I was almost finished. Finally, I stenciled the lyrics with paint. Project complete!!!

I could not wait to get my new art work home and hang it on my wall.

Well, here it is...



Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! You did a fantastic job!! I love the idea and I may have to steal the idea, but let Keith do it for me, because I'm not very crafty. :)

    ReplyDelete